Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Liquid Capital Required: $20,000
Tenet Financial Franchise Opportunity
Use Your 401(k) or IRA to Fund Your Business Without Tax or Penalties From the IRS.
If you are starting a home based business or franchise business, buying an existing business, or own a business and need working capital, use a safe, legitimate, proven, non-traditional funding source based on long-standing provisions of the IRS.
The Powerful Advantages Extend Far Beyond the Start-Up Phase of Your Business
- Secure Funding FAST – Typically within three weeks
- Gain business equity and an improved cash flow position from the start
- Accelerate business profitability by managing the amount of debt your new business takes on
- Set aside tax deductible retirement savings up to $54,000 per year
- Tax Deferred Exit Strategy Program when it comes time to sell your business
- Optimize business equity and value