Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Presented by Master Franchise Specialists LLC
Franchising is the most successful business format in the world today. Master Franchising is a model that is becoming more and more common as Franchisors realize the benefits of the concept. A Master Franchisee is a person with Business Management experience and the financial ability to purchase a territory rather than a single unit of a particular Franchise system. The Master becomes a virtual partner with the Franchisor. They will take on a portion of the duties and responsibilities of the Franchisor within their territory. In exchange they receive a portion of the Franchise Fees and ongoing Royalties from the other Franchisees in their territory. The Master will usually be expected to open a single unit of the Franchise within their territory which will be their showplace and can be used as a training facility. They will then identify other qualified investors to open additional units within the territory. The Master will be responsible for the Training and ongoing support of those Franchisees in the territory. As a Master (or Regional Franchisee) your ways of generating income are expanded over that of a normal Franchise. With a normal Franchise you are generally offering the product of service directly to the end use customer such as in a retail store. With a Master Franchise, you can generate income through your own stores, if you wish, with a significantly reduced royalty and Franchise fee.
With Master Franchising you get:
- Franchise Fees When you sell a franchise, you receive a Franchise fee. Most Franchise Fees are between $20,000 and $30,000 and in a typical Master Franchise program; you keep 40 50% of the fee.
- Ongoing Royalties This is the ultimate income source. Once you help set up the franchises, you receive royalty income or annuity type income for the rest of the life of those Franchises. Imagine receiving 2% – 5% of your Franchisees volume every month.
- Products or Additional Services Often products or additional services needed by the Franchisees outlet can bring excellent additional income.
- Real Estate If real estate is involved with the Franchisees location, often the master Franchisee can become involved in the development of sites and receive other types of real estate related income.
- Control of the successful Franchise system in a specific geographic area
- A proven track record that works
- Brand name and even a partner in the form of a corporate office
- Other Master Franchisees to give you valuable support, latest innovations and business expertise when you need it
- The prestige of owning a Master Franchise and controlling an entire area can give you great satisfaction.
- Your main job will be to act as a business consultant to your Franchisees and help them succeed in their own business.
- You will be associated with the elite brand name of the Franchise as the main developer of an area even though it will be your Franchisees investing their money.
Master Franchise Specialists carries the largest inventory of Master Franchise opportunities available anywhere. We provide all the information a potential Franchise owner needs to find the opportunity that fits your goals. We already know most of the safest, strongest and most lucrative opportunities in Franchising today — a task that can take months for someone outside the industry to research.
Quite simply, we will save you time and money and help avoid potential aggravation!
We help people like you who want to start your own business find one that is the best match for your background and goals.