Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Own the cruise franchise ranked #1
in the industry by Entrepreneur magazine for 13 years in a row and #25 in the world!
Did you know you could own a franchise business you actually
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, is a low-cost franchise opportunity, which can yield high returns and requires no travel experience. Our home-based business model is a family of more than 1,400 franchise owners and is one of the largest, privately owned, nationally recognized and continually awarded travel franchises in the country. Cruise Planners offers one of the best travel franchise opportunities with a proven sales system that’s been successful for more than 20 years.
Why choose Cruise Planners?
It’s a fact: people want to travel. The worldwide travel industry grossed almost $750 billion in 2015 and more than 34 million Americans plan to cruise during the next 3 years. Isn’t it time you joined a recession-resistant industry?
Unique benefits for our franchise owners:
- Full-service travel provider – not just cruises
- Multiple revenue streams
- Highest commission levels in the industry
- Turnkey, award-winning marketing and advertising programs
- Free direct mail programs
- Free social media interactive pages and content support
- State-of-the-art technology and mobile tools allowing you to run your business from the palm of your hand
- Consumer mobile apps for smart phones and tablets
- Enormous buying power and group inventory
- On-demand virtual training programs offering more than 600 modules, videos and webinars for continued education
- Proprietary accounting and customer management web-based software
- One-on-one coaching and development
Americans have trusted the American Express brand name above all others in travel for more than 150 years. We are an American Express Travel Representative Agency which lends instant credibility to our new franchise owners with a trusted, well-recognized brand.
Our franchise is a low-investment, low-risk opportunity – no inventory to buy, no employees, no retail space, no construction, no time clock, no mandatory monthly fees, and no more corporate America!
- We have the hottest tools in the home-based travel industry. It makes your first step into marketing your new business seem effortless. We are the go-to travel marketing partner for many of the cruise lines, garnering some of the hottest offers and sales, which we turn around and offer to you in a variety of marketing vehicles.
- With our smart phone apps, back office access, and customer relationship management tool, we help you build your business and you have control of your information right from the palm of your hand. You’ll have your own website with unlimited pages search engine and mobile friendly with access to Google analytics.
- Top-notch training: Our 6-day training classes in Ft. Lauderdale are hosted by our owners along with one of the best training and development teams in the industry. Among our staff we have some of the most respected people in the travel profession here to support you! Training, hotel and most meals are included with your franchise. Visit cruise ships, supplier seminars and a trade show, computer labs and much more.
- Cruise Planners University: We’ve expanded our strong commitment to training and continuing education with our Cruise Planners University program. CPU is a total continuing education program just for our owners. Over 600 modules, videos and webinars are available to you for continued education at your pace.
- We support you like family: We are a family business and you’ve joined a family of travel professionals when you buy a franchise with us. We have a home office staff of over 70 team members whose sole responsibility is to ensure your success.
“We offer a business in a box for our new franchise owners. Even if you don’t have experience in the travel industry, we can still make you successful if you have the desire and passion to succeed. From our award-winning marketing tools to our cutting-edge mobile technology, we have the franchise you can run from literally from anywhere” – Michelle Fee, co-founder & CEO