Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
L.A. Bikini will capitalize on the ever-growing hair removal industry by offering body sugaring services to customers on a membership and a la carte basis.
As the first to market, L.A. Bikini is positioning itself for a smooth path into franchise growth and success.
Memberships are available at $43 per month for one free L.A. Bikini treatment and discounted prices on any additional services. Savvy Girl memberships offer unlimited LA Bikini services and discounted prices on other services for $70 per month.
L.A. Bikini offers a multitude of body sugaring services for members and guests. Sugaring can be done on bikini areas, facial skin (brow, lip, chin, full face), and all areas of the body (torso, underarm, arm, leg). Unlike a traditional Brazilian or hot wax process, L.A. Bikini uses a specially-formulated, all- natural sugar paste that goes on cooler and bonds only to hair, not to skin.
Body sugaring is a safe, gentle, and effective process that has been used for centuries in other cultures. It extracts hair in its natural direction of growth – which eliminates breakage, unnecessary discomfort, irritation and ingrown hairs. The process also exfoliates dry skin cells, leaving skin smooth and refreshed.
The L.A. Bikini Advantage – The First Franchise of its Kind!
- L.A. Bikini is the first franchise in the US that is 100% dedicated to body sugaring for hair removal and skin care
- Started by a successful multi-unit Massage Envy franchisee
- Membership business model for increased customer retention and more predictable cash flow
- Two membership levels and a la carte services available
- Additional products and services increase sales
- Strategic partnership with leading producer of sugar paste
- Small footprint and efficient design optimizes profit potential
- Optimal business for multi-unit operator with one manager
- The business is designed to be easy to run and staff
- Focused line of services makes training simpler
- Sugarists make more money than cosmetologists with hourly wages and tips, increasing tenure and satisfaction
Industry Statistics (IBISWorld, 2014)
- The Hair Loss Treatment and Removal Industry is growing and projected to hit $646M within five years
- Epilation techniques (removing of hair beneath the skin) include waxing, sugaring, tweezing, threading, and laser removal/electrolysis
- Women age 26 and over make up 80% of the client demographic for hair removal
- More males are using hair removal procedures which is a significant growth opportunity
Training & Support - 5-7 Day Training On-Site
- Company orientation
- History, values, and mission
- Store operations
- Product sales
- Full Circle Skin Conditioning™
- Membership marketing
- Marketing and advertising
- Sugarist Certification
- Purchasing, inventory, cost controls
- Equipment use and maintenance
- POS systems
- Data reporting and management
- Customer service
Qualifications of an Ideal Candidate
- Is fun, energetic, and passionate about helping people look and feel their best
- Desires to be a multi-unit owner
- Embraces entrepreneurism and wants the opportunity to succeed with hard work
- Believes in transparency, accountability, passion, and humility
- Meets financial requirements
- Has strong organizational skills and ability to follow proven system
- Is dedicated to superior customer service