Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Yo-Good Franchise Opportunity
We are not your typical frozen yogurt franchise! Offering a delicious and healthy combination of non-fat frozen yogurt with a dazzling variety of fresh toppings, customers can choose their own combinations and explore new flavor sensations during every visit they make to Yo-Good.
There are many health benefits to frozen yogurt. Containing live probiotic bacterial cultures, yogurt aids in digestion by helping to maintain a healthy balance among the 200+ other types of bacteria living in our stomachs and intestines. Yogurt has also been studied for possible roles in improved immune function and even the reduced risk of certain kinds of cancer.
In addition to yogurt we offer crepes, waffles and coffee providing more variety to our customers.
Delicious non-fat frozen yogurt is in high demand around the globe. As a category, frozen yogurt production increased over 8% in 2010, according to the International Dairy Foods Association. Connected to that trend, frozen yogurt shops are one of then fastest-growing segments in the quick serve restaurant industry. Other industry statistics point to an annual growth of nearly 6% between 2006 and 2011.
Good health is good business, and frozen yogurt brands in general have seen a strong increase in revenue over the past decade. According to a report by market researcher Packaged Facts, frozen yogurt sales are expected to jump from $1.7 Billion to nearly $2.7 Billion over the next five years.
We support our Franchise Partner by providing everything needed for developing and operating the franchise business including the following:
- Extensive Training
- Market Preparation
- Proven Operational Systems
- Marketing strategies and all creative‘s
- Franchise designs and layouts
- Equipment, furnishings and decoration specifications
- Established regional and local suppliers
- Exclusive Products and Recipes
- Regular Communication with our franchise partners and their management
- Ongoing Support and Assistance
The Franchise Partner requires:
- Market Knowledge
- Sufficient Capital to Support the Development
- Good communication skills
- Adequate staff and employees to support each franchise location and they will be fully trained
- Able to follow the franchise systems