Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
A great pretzel combined with support that feels like family
The first Philly Pretzel Factory opened its doors in 1998 with a concept to serve a soft pretzel “Hot Outta the Oven” to consumers as they walked through the door. This was the vision of the CEO & Co-Founder, Dan DiZio who started selling pretzels at age 11 on the busy intersections of Philadelphia.
In 2004, Philly Pretzel Factory started franchising in and around the Philadelphia area. Growing to locations located in 12 states with 7 consecutive years of same store sales increase, Philly Pretzel Factory has created the product and the infrastructure to grow into a 500-unit chain by 2020.
Our Model is Simplicity
We offer fresh “hot outta the oven” pretzels and a few other products such as pretzel dogs, pretzel cheesesteaks, pepperoni melts, and cinnamon pretzel twists. We make it as easy as possible to run our system, so we keep our product line limited.
We focus on providing unmatched franchise support through our Franchise Support Managers who work with you to maintain operation efficiency and build sales
through store visits and consistent communication.
Since our first franchise opened nearly 20 years ago, in-stores sales have continued to grow. In fact, 45% of franchise owners own multiple stores.
Build on Loyal Support
Opening a new business is a huge undertaking, but you don’t have to do it alone. Our team is here to provide the support and training you need to ensure your store starts off strong and continues to grow.
The 8 Ways We Get You Off The Ground
- Comprehensive Training - Our comprehensive training program provides extensive classroom instruction and hands-on training in our corporate office followed by on-site training when you open your Philly Pretzel Factory.
- Online Pre-Opening Checklist - One of the reasons our franchisees get off to such a quick start is they can monitor all pre-opening tasks on-line which insures you build your business quickly.
- Real Estate Assistance - Our real estate manager will find locations as well as evaluate any locations you have found, offering a complete analysis of each location before you make the ultimate choice.
- Construction Assistance - Our construction manager will provide you assistance with all the
phases of construction, site plans, permits, equipment delivery and vendors.
- Onsite Store Opening Support - You will receive a week of onsite support when you open your store to make the launch of your new Philly Pretzel Factory run smoothly.
- Access to Operations Manual - Our comprehensive operations manual allows easy access to descriptions and detailed instructions of every aspect of our Philly Pretzel Factory business model, all available online for reference at a touch of a button.
- Access to Marketing Manual - Our industry-leading marketing manual walks you step-by-step through proven Philly Pretzel Factory marketing methods to help you build revenue and generate profits.
- Inclusion on Our Website - We maximize the exposure of our website through consistent search engine optimization to bring new customers to our corporate website and drive them through your doors for increased sales.