Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Mack’s Tenders Franchise Opportunity
Mack’s Tenders Founder and CEO, Mike Rosenberger, is a successful Entrepreneur and Restaurateur with over 30 years in franchising. Mike created Dick’s Wings in 1994 and grew the chain to 40 locations before taking the company public in 2011. Mack’s Tenders is Mike’s latest vision for an exciting QSR model. Created with a simple goal, to craft the perfect chicken tender. Starting with fresh, never frozen tenders Mike’s team of chefs created fried panko crusted and savory grilled chicken tenders with special seasonings that balance the natural flavor of the chicken. They then complemented the Tenders with 30 special sauces especially designed for dipping.
Mack’s TENDERS Key Differentiators
- Fresh, Never Frozen Chicken Tenders
- Light Panko Breading
- Healthy Grilled Options
- Choice of Waffle Fries, Sweet Potato Tots, and Crinkle-cut Fries
- New York Style Sour Pickles
- 30 Flavor Sauce Bar
- Smaller Footprint, Lower Overhead
Original target audience was 19-40 year olds who grew up eating chicken tenders. However, we quickly found our customer base to be much larger and we are currently serving our delicious chicken tenders to every age group from 3-90. This is a menu item that is loved by most of the population and even those with discerning taste or looking for a healthier option can find a chicken tender to match their palette. No other QSR food item has such broad based customer appeal.
Core Menu Items
- Fried Tenders Meals – 69%
- Grilled Tenders Meals – 21%
- Tacos – 6%
- Wraps – 4%
“I will be back, way better than Zaxby’s chicken strips. The katsu batter is good, good, good and the chicken was fresh and yummy.” – Howard A.
“There’s somewhere close to 40 dipping sauces for your tenders! There’s something that will appeal to every taste bud. The food itself was really good. The tenders were just the right amount of crisp…” – Kinsley V.
Training and Support
- Payroll, Human Resources
- Food Prep
- FDA Requirements
- Grand Opening
- POS System
Franchise Candidate Profile
Individuals seeking opportunities for multiple unit ownership in a QSR model. Restaurant experience is a plus but is not mandatory.
Qualified candidates should have:
- A good business acumen with business experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Be able to demonstrate our core values of transparency, loyalty and passion for success
- Candidate needs to be able to meet the financial requirements
- Area Representatives are our regional development partners, and therefore should have multi-unit experience with a strong desire to build a legacy business with our brand