Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Fastframe Franchise Opportunity
FASTFRAME is the leader in the industry. In an estimated 6 billion dollar marketplace, with high retail margins, the FASTFRAME Operating System is simple to administer, requires minimal staffing, affords sociable business hours, AND requires a low level of initial investment.
The FASTFRAME Corporation is organized into two major groups – Franchise Development and Franchise Services. We recognized long ago that although growth and development are important, providing quality service to our existing Franchisees is the key to our success.
Our Franchisees are independent owners, but we think of them as partners, and we’d like to think our Franchisees see each other as partners too. We support them with training programs, vendor relations, equipment, and assistance in remodeling, relocation and expanding. We also support their local and regional advertising with between 10- and 20-million advertising impressions a year. With our extensive experience in the unique challenges of franchise operations, when they face tough questions, they know they can call us for expert advice. I like to think of it as being in business for yourself, but not by yourself. These are just some of the unique benefits of being a FASTFRAME franchisee.
To maintain our leadership in the custom picture framing industry by recruiting business partners who are both qualified and passionate about our industry. We strive to provide each franchisee with an all inclusive and uncomplicated process whereby they can easily become a part of this very enjoyable business.
The FASTFRAME Advantage
- High Margins
- Low Staff Requirements
- Sociable Hours
- Approved Nationally By The SBA
- Participates in VetFran Program
- Produces a Product With Strong Repeat Customer Base
- “Good News” Business
- Non-Seasonable Business
- Complete Support-Best Marketing & Training In The Industry
- Fits The “Baby Boomers” Like A Glove
- Low Non-Perishable Inventory
- Satellite Opportunities Provide Low Investment Growth Potential
- GREAT VALIDATION!
- The Art & framing industry has currently surpassed $35 Billion and Growing!
- The framing industry exceeds $6 Billion annually
- Comprised of approximately 13,000 independent frame shops along with 2000 franchised and chain stores
- Number of independent stores decreasing while number of franchised stores increasing
- Warren Buffett has recently purchased the largest framing vendor
- FASTFRAME, franchising since 1987 is clearly recognized as the industry leader
- FASTFRAME is the largest dedicated custom picture framer in the world
- Over 300 stores in the U.S. with operations in Brazil, Japan, Australia, and the U.K.
- FASTFRAME has grown by over 50% in the last 24 month
A Turnkey Franchise – What We Do
- Demographic study
- Find the location
- Negotiate the property lease
- Perform legal review of lease
- Produce blueprints
- Find a contractor
- Supervise the build-out
- Opening set-up
- Two week training course
- In store training – 1st week of business
- Organize initial marketing launch
- Provide a business plan
- On-going Support
Is This Your Profile?
- FASTFRAME is looking for nice people with a genuine desire to do more for the customer than is expected
- NO experience in Art & Framing industry necessary
- Vast majority of FASTFRAME franchisees had NO sales or marketing experience
- Individuals who want to become part of a community
- Living or wanting to locate in a trade area of 50,000 plus population
- Husband & Wife teams work well
On Going Support:
- Marketing Design & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Financial Analysis
- New Employee Training at no cost
- Store Visits
- In-Store group meetings
- Regional meetings
- National Conventions
- FASTFRAME Intranet
- Franchise Advisory Council
Training & Support
- Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: Fastframe training consists of two weeks at our Corporate Headquarters and one week of onsite training in your store.