Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
The Brick Paver Dr. is a full service brick paver hardscape company, headquartered in Metro Detroit, with privately owned franchises available, offering a complete range of brick paver hardscape design, brick paver new installation, brick paver restoration, landscape and maintenance services for walkways, patios, steps, staircases and retaining wall projects.
We know brick pavers and hardscapes are enjoyed nationally, and we receive requests from all over the Country for our same Metro Detroit services. We have franchised our company, so that the same Mission Statement we exercise locally in the Metro Detroit area can be practiced nationally. Through franchises, we will be able to extend our services to other regions outside Metro Detroit.
The Franchise ownership offers:
- the perfect business model for success,
- a profitable, home-based business with flexible hours, serving customers in your territory,
- the advantage of an established, proven brand,
- minimal, competitive, up-front investment costs,
- a protected territory for you to grow and develop, and
- an individually-owned-and-operated service business.
Five Good Reasons to Own a Franchise from The Brick Paver Dr.:
- You can be your own boss, taking advantage of our “business model for success” proven by owner, Vince Griffiths, in the Metro Detroit market. It will be your personally-owned-and-operated business to grow, based on the time and work you put in to your protected territory.
- You will have the opportunity to meet, serve and satisfy the wonderful brick paver customers in your territory. With the training and assistance from Vince Griffiths and his team, you will build up your territory to be the “Go-To Company”.
- You’ll be able to realize the best return on your time as a business owner: a proven, profitable business model based on the optimization of all marketing and cost variables.
- Your business can be home-based, part time or full time, with low overhead, low startup costs, and very low material inventory requirements.
- You’ll take advantage of an established, proven brand, very few stable competitors and be part of an industry which is extremely successful during economy downturns