Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
We are now offering licensing opportunities!
Own & operate a SkyRun Territory today!
Mark Twain said, ‘The secret of success is making your vocation your vacation.’ That’s what you can do when you join the SkyRun family of Vacation Rental Locations by owning and operating your own SkyRun vacation destination. SkyRun adds destinations by finding local entrepreneurs that work and live in or near the resort area and helping them start a new Vacation Rental Property Management business or expand an existing business.
We are currently seeking highly qualified individuals to start SkyRun locations. Any vacation destination is a possibility.
- Skip the hassles – the SkyRun brand has everything set up for you
- Marketing made easy
- Feel confident with our in-depth training & ongoing support
- Owner financing options available
The Vacation Rental Industry
Vacation rentals come fully furnished and are individually owned investment properties like condos, villas, and homes that get rented to visitors. Destinations vary from ski areas, beaches, national parks, locales off the beaten path, and many other places that offer desired vacation experiences.
Guests that rent from a property management company get to experience the benefits of a traditional hotel stay with additional amenities, services, and an inherent value that remains unmatched.
Prior to COVID-19, the vacation rental industry had already been booming in recent years with VC investments from hospitality companies and large multi-location companies buying up smaller companies. Since 2020, guest demand for private vacation rental properties has taken the profitability of the vacation rental industry to new heights. There are 7.7 million second homes in the United States and 7% of households in the U.S. own one.
SkyRun not only provides all the tools you’ll need to run a successful vacation rental business but also saves you time and hassle to get you quickly up and running with a profitable portfolio of properties. How does SkyRun do it?
- SkyRun provides a professional, easy-to-use hosted website where you load your properties. From your websites, guests can book direct, which will drive higher profitability versus relying on third-party booking sites (which lower your commission).
- You’ll get a backend system to run everything, including tracking all reservations, charging credit cards to your merchant account, running owner accounting/statements, tracking work orders, running cleaning and management reports, and more.
- Homeowners appreciate having a user-friendly owner portal where they can track and make their reservations, and view past statements/tax info.
- You’ll get your own location owner portal where you have access to all SkyRun documents and information. Each franchisee also has their individual area of the portal to store their documents.
- SkyRun has strong connections to a large network of wholesalers, who are others that work to book your properties for you, like Airbnb and Vrbo.
- SkyRun provides expertise on how to improve your marketing to owners and guests, including how to rank high on google and how to get listed on other booking websites like Orbitz and Expedia (worldwide).
A SkyRun Location includes:
- License to use the SkyRun brand.
- Three weeks of training — two weeks at our corporate offices, and one week at your destination.
- Exclusive Territory rights.
- Free unlimited use of our hosted SkyTrax System to load your properties and owner contracts, and to get your business online.
- Access to the location owner portal with resources such as:
- I/T guides on how to set up and use your skyrun.com emails, how to create and maintain your website and the backend system reports
- All marketing assets — branding logos, letterheads, ads, business cards, etc
- Operational guides and information
- Planning documents, including a profitability estimator
- All educational materials provided in Training and Access to Vacation Rental University (Over 400 plus lessons) at NO charge
- HR documents such as contracts, applications, position descriptions, evaluation forms
- Owners information such as marketing letters, a sample contract, owners guide for how to use the owner’s portal
- Business and operations manuals
- Development of your initial marketing campaign for signing property owners and attracting renters
- Forms, letters and checklists
- Annual conferences
- Rapid startup program
- Proprietary marketing system
- Continued market research
Training & Support
- License to use the SkyRun brand
- Territory rights
- Free unlimited use of our hosted SkyTrax System
- 3 weeks of training in our corporate offices in Boulder and in-market training
- Ongoing access to our coaching, consulting, and expertise to help customize the SkyRun program to the unique requirements of your vacation destination
We’re looking for Licensed owners who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results-oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel! You must have a minimum of $50k in liquid capital and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
If you love the travel, hospitality, and vacation rental industry this is the opportunity for you! Request more information today!