Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Just Love Coffee
With a small footprint, low overhead, and a limited staff needed to launch, Just Love Coffee Cafe is simple to operate, easy to scale and has a business model that sets it apart in the $84 billion coffee industry. Just Love Coffee Cafe is an opportunity for first-time and experienced entrepreneurs.
Our all-day menu sets us apart from other specialty coffee shops because it requires waffle irons instead of a full kitchen to prepare an array of breakfast and lunch sandwiches. The waffle-based food items account for 50% of revenue on a low-cost, simple to operate model that allows for high quality control standards, low overhead, and higher ticket averages.
Live and online events such as trivia, music, coffee classes, and more engage customers with the brand and bring in additional revenue.
First Unit Franchised: 2018
Franchised Units: 50
Company Owned Units: 1
Support and Training:
- Personal Project Manager: Upon execution of your franchise agreement, you will have one point of contact to help manage the 200+ detailed checklist to get you open!
- Pre-opening Remote Training: Remote training will begin to get you ready for opening to include; your project checklists, pre-marking, real estate, hiring, etc.
- 12-Day, In-store Training in Nashville: Learn every aspect of running your community business, by working the store firsthand.
- Pre-opening Team: A team will be deployed to your location to ensure a smooth opening, train the team, and re-enforced what was learned in Nashville.
- Online Materials: A collection of videos and training materials are hosted online, with tests, as a tool to ensure best practices are continuously being implemented correctly.
- Talk with Owners and Manager’s: Weekly calls with the entire system that focuses on operations and marketing.
Owner’s Daily Activities / Ideal Candidate:
Just Love Coffee Café is a Lifestyle Brand. Franchisees should be community focused, while ensuring the quality and standards are met. Franchisee should be; overseeing local store marketing, managing P&L’s, ensure staff fits our “Core Values”, and be active in their store/market.
Share’s our Core Values: Be Genuine, Be Excellent, Be a Catalyst for Love Has a passion for impacting community and people in a positive way Engaged and involved in their business Has enough capital to be successful Good at managing people and processes.
Net worth must be $250K.