Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Bad Ass Coffee
Bad Ass Coffee Launches New Brand and Store Designs in 2020!
Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii is a premium coffee, tea and food franchise system that serves superior Hawaiian & international coffees with a kick, blended drinks, teas, and branded merchandise with exceptional service. Founded on the Big Island of Hawaii, our stores provide an inspiring exploration of Hawaiian products, décor and unique atmosphere that allows you to relax, enjoy and be yourself. We deliver the Aloha Spirit and fuel your inner Bad Ass every day.
History: Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii was founded on the Big Island of Hawaii in 1989 and specialized in locally grown and roasted Kona Coffees. The brand was franchised in 1995 and moved to Salt Lake City, UT, where it expanded on the mainland, US Virgin Islands and Japan while continuing to maintain a presence on Hawaii. Today, and under new ownership investment in late 2019, this revitalized franchise is committed to aggressive franchise growth, superior franchise support, training and development. 2020 plans include a relaunch of the brand, packaging and store design that is supported by an expanded professional staff an extensive national and local marketing program. Training: Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii provides a comprehensive initial training program 30 days prior to opening followed by a “refresher” training just prior to opening. Initial and on-going training includes classroom instructions, hand-on training, manuals, videos and other delivery methods. On-going training and development opportunities for owners, manager, and employees is an important part of running a successful franchise that we’re committed to providing our franchise owners throughout their franchise relationship with Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii.
Qualifications: Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii is currently seeking potential franchise owners who meet our qualifying criteria that is focused on financial stability, business experience, and strong entrepreneurial characteristics. We’re seeking multi-unit and single unit franchise partners. For more information on our qualifications, feel free to fill-out the form now.
The Following Are Some Of Our Services:
- Specifications and guidance for store design and layout, signs, equipment and décor with various distinctive floor plans available to fit the particular needs of your location.
- Customized store design & installation from our expert design & installation team.
- A 5-day intensive training course for you at our corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Store grand opening assistance and supervision.
- A wide array of advertising and promotional materials.
- Easily accessible telephone consultation support.
- Customized e-commerce marketing support.
- Some services require an additional fee.