Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
We are the leading, trusted provider of in-home senior assistance services. Since 2002, Senior Helpers has established ourselves among the top 5 national providers yearly. With the booming market and rapid senior population growth, we’ve launched over 300 locations across the US, Canada, and Australia.
The market is as big as ever, and it’s only growing. By 2030 there will be about *72.1 million older persons, more than twice their number in 2000.
The elder care services industry is expected to reach revenues upwards of *$500 billion by year 2030.
As we would all probably guess, Seniors would prefer to stay in the comfort of their home as they age. Statistics show over 90% of Seniors would prefer to age in their current residence. We know that because of this there will be a high demand for long term care service providers. This gives an opportunity to secure your financial future while investing in a massive and growing market.
To ensure a better quality of life, both for our elderly clients and their families, by providing dependable and affordable care at a moment’s notice.
Why Join Us?
- World-class brand: ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine and Inc. Magazine as one of the top franchisors in the nation, you can learn from the best while you build your own world-class company.
- Senior care ranks among the top five most profitable franchising sectors when one compares the median initial investment to get started to the average annual earnings produced by the business.
- Training and Support: You are not on your own when you open a new business. Senior Helpers franchisees are surrounded by a world-class team that has helped hundreds of franchisees get started and operate their business. We will walk you through a proven system through which so many of your peers are enjoying success.* And from training and on-going support to marketing and sales support, Senior Helpers invests in you as you invest in your business.
- Award-winning Programs for Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Recognized Focus On U.S. Military Veterans
*Sources: Administration on Aging, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2011; U.S. Census Bureau; “State Of The Senior Housing Industry,” Society of Certified Senior Advisors, 2013; “Aging In Place In America,” Clarity, The EAR Foundation, AARP, 2207; “Retirement Confident Survey,” Employee Benefit Research Institute, 2013; “2013 Elder Care Services Report,” Freedonia Group, 2013.