Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Who We Are
Right at Home is an international in-home care and assistance company that provides seniors with the opportunity to continue and improve their everyday life within the comforts of their own home. We work closely with our clients and their families to make sure their needs are met and everyone involved is comfortable with the decisions being made. Our mission is to improve the lives of those we serve, realizing that those we serve includes the entire family. We take this mission seriously. In order to be considered for a Right at Home franchise, you must also embrace this mission.
You, the Franchisee – Making a Difference
People choose Right at Home for many reasons. Some start with us because it’s a good business in an industry whose market is projected to double over the next 20 years. Others first get the idea when their parents or grandparents are in need of in-home care services. Our franchisees eventually talk about how fulfilling it is to be providing such a needed service to people in their own community. They are truly proud to be making a difference in the lives of others.
Right at Home Senior Care Franchise Information
With 12.9% of the nation’s 300 million people currently at retirement age, Right at Home became a $172 million company even without the Baby Boomer demographic. Considering that 77 million people will be reaching retirement age within the next decade, the demand for our services is expected to increase considerably over the next 40+ years.
For four consecutive years, Entrepreneur magazine has listed Right at Home as a “Top Low-Cost Franchise Opportunity.” With us, you get a strong brand, proven support structure, industry leading marketing materials, and a proven operations system. Join an incredible elder care industry that offers:
- A recession-resilient career. Today, there are 39 million adults age 65+ in the U.S., and this population is expected to reach 77 million over the next 10 years.
- A career that not only allows you to excel professionally, but also make a difference in the lives of others.
- The ability to establish roots and a presence in your local community and to become an integral part of the lives of your clients and their families.
- An opportunity to work and thrive in the field of healthcare (through an elder care franchise) without previous healthcare experience.
How we’re different from others in both franchising and elder care
STABILITY: With an established brand identity, over 200 offices, and a 15-year track record of growth and success, Right at Home continues to thrive, even in a down economy, and is ranked as one of the top elder care franchises. Right at Home is also royalty self-sufficient. This means Right at Home does not need to sell more franchises to continue to pay the bills.
SUPPORT: Franchise opportunities with Right at Home are geared to help you succeed at owning your own business by providing you every tool needed to do so. We are with you every step of the way.
BRANDING: “Make it Simple.” This brand identity encompasses our vision, our personality, and our driving force for our mission which is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. From corporate headquarters to franchisees to direct caregivers, we make their jobs as enjoyable as possible by making it simple.
Right at Home BOTTOM LINE:
- Financial instruction to train you on business concepts and assist you in setting up payroll and accounting functions for your franchise.
- Two full weeks of professional training at our corporate headquarters.
- A dedicated Right Start Manager whose sole purpose is to work with new franchisees and get you educated and profitable as quickly as possible.
- Comprehensive tools to assist you in attracting the best employees and caregivers.
- Right at Home CERT Program which will provide you with an engaging rewards tool to help you keep your employees motivated and happy.
- A programs and services department that drives leads at a national level to your local business.
- Industry leading marketing materials and professional public relations support for your new business.
- A full-time Social Media Specialist on staff to help you establish a local presence in your community with those searching for elder care services.
- A broad range of services (both medical and non-medical) so you can provide a complete package of options to your clients.
- Market and Regional meetings as well as our informational and well-attended annual convention.