Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Simple Premise. Solid Future.
Handyman Connection offers its franchise owners the opportunity for real, personal business success. The need for property repairs is never ending – it isn’t a trend or a fad that will disappear next year. Property owners always need “something done”, and Handyman Connection makes it happen. Handyman Connection provides a valuable service within the communities we serve, helping property owners maintain and improve their homes and businesses. Unlike general handyman services, Handyman Connection connects our customers with specialists skilled in particular trades, supporting our belief in providing a quality customer experience on every project.
As a Handyman Connection franchise owner, you’ll finally be in control of your life. You keep your own schedule, you run your own business, you are your own boss. And the equity you build is yours to keep. Handyman Connection is a sales-based franchising opportunity. Owning one of our franchises requires skills in sales, marketing, financial management, goal orientation, and a commitment to the hard work it takes to thrive.
The business model operates on a simple premise. Here’s how it works:
- The franchise owner builds a local network of skilled craftspersons. These typically include electricians, painters, general repair, carpenters, plumbers, etc.
- The role of the franchise owner is to build the experience and relationship with the customer and provide a solution to their needs.
- The customer agrees to service(s) to be provided.
- A specialized craftsperson from the franchisee’s network is dispatched by the Handyman Connection franchise owner to the customer’s home or property.
- The craftsperson delivers the work as promised.
- Immediate payment is received upon successful completion of all jobs.
While this is a simple premise, it is also a promise to our customers that we will deliver the highest quality service and workmanship conveniently, reliably and professionally and we’re continually looking for new owners who can commit to delivering the same customer experience. If you feel you may fit the mold, please contact our franchise development department for more information on how to become one of our next owners.
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
- Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
- Site Selection Assistance: No
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
- Co-operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: A franchise consultant helps with business planning and a step by step guide. Two weeks of training at our Headquarters and Company owned operation in Cincinnati. Four weeks between, setting up infrastructure in franchisee’s local market. Proven and proprietary scheduling and management software. A Marketing tool kit, parts of which are to help aggressively launch your Grand Opening strategy as well as implement on going marketing and advertising programs. Recruitment materials, selection guides, assessment tools, and other support tools built to help you attract and retain qualified craftsmen and customer service representatives. Consistent Operations follow up with a GM, while in a peer to peer learning environment.