Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Buying a home is often the single largest financial transaction in someone’s life and especially a first-time home buyer seeks the peace of mind and help from a professional to guide them and help them understand the conditions of the house, structurally, functionally, and operationally. The core of an Inspection Boys inspector is to be fair, honest, patience and knowledgeable.
Last year over 6 million homes in the USA had a home inspection prior to the transaction. Common sense tells you, that if a buyer is about to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, he / she will spend an additional 500 dollars to ensure that he is not buying a lemon. The bank that lends you the funds would also agree that before they give you a large sum of dough, they want to ensure that the property is in full value, and even the sellers these days demand a home inspection prior to selling a property, so if they find some minor problems, they can quickly fix it and receive their asking price.
It’s time for a low investment business with enormous growth potential and a market badly needing our services, and when you partner with us, you will join a team with the lowest start up cost in the industry and the lowest
royalty program, so you can keep all your profits.
When you join the Patch Boys team as a franchise owner,
you will receive support in a number of different areas:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- 1 week of training approximately 3-4 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating
When you join the Inspection Boys team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current drywall repair company to be under the Inspection Boys umbrella. When you join the Inspection Boys team you will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 100,000-250,000 in the MSA to develop. The Inspection Boys is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
The fee for one franchise is $17,500. Minimal start-up costs can be as low as $29,500, depending upon a number of factors. Please see the chart below.
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
- Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
- A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners include:
- Franchise Operations or Retail Service Industry Experience
- Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
- Husband and Wife entrepreneurial team who want to start a business