Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Spaulding Decon Industries is one of the nation’s leading crime scene cleanup companies. For more than a decade, Spaulding Decon has helped residential, commercial, industrial, and government properties return to a healthy and safe environment after trauma, mold, hoarding, and more. Our cleanup technicians are licensed and certified, and use professional-grade cleaners to get the job done right.
Recession Proof Services Include:
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Drug Lab Cleanup
- Mold Remediation
- We Buy Customers’ houses for Cash!
Learn more about these amazing line up of services and how to break into the real estate investing industry!
The Cleanup Industry is Booming
The cleanup industry is a $346 million dollar industry, which means there is a ton of room for growth and opportunity. Even better, competition is small and securing your spot in the industry isn’t difficult. The best part, though, is that you’ll be helping people during their time of need, as well as providing vital services to police departments and law enforcement agencies.
The Spaulding Decon Difference
Starting a crime scene cleanup franchise is a unique opportunity, as you’ll be working in an industry that is unlike any other. This isn’t your ordinary fast food franchise, but one that offers plenty of variety and potential for growth. And becoming a franchisee with Spaulding Decon offers myriad benefits that you just won’t see anywhere else. Consider:
- We offer a wide variety of clientele, from residential customers to commercial property owners to law enforcement agencies, so you’ll help with a range of different needs.
- Our workflow is recession proof, since services like trauma scene cleanup, mold and mildew remediation, hoarding cleanup, biohazardous waste removal, and many others, will always be needed, regardless of the current economy.
- Due to the regulated nature of the services our different franchisees deliver, Spaulding Decon has acquired national contracts with companies that depend on us to provide them with efficient cleanup services, which means you’ll have immediate work once your franchise opens.
- We provide unparalleled support throughout the startup process and beyond to ensure your team receives the proper training and obtains necessary certifications. You’ll also work with a franchise development team as your get your business off the ground.