as seen in :

  • img
  • img
  • img
  • img
  • img
  • img
  • img
  • logo

    Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity

    Liquid Capital Required: $150,000

    ProSource Franchise Opportunity

     

    ProSource is a franchise opportunity within an untapped segment of the $300 billion home improvement industry that leverages a unique selling channel – the Trade Professional, who is currently dominating with a 63% market share vs. the DIY segment representing the remaining 37%. ProSource is designed exclusively for builders, remodelers, installers, designers, contractors and other trade professionals. The company has 139 showrooms that sell exclusively through a qualified network of more than 100,000 trade professionals who become members of their local ProSource showroom.

     

    ProSource showrooms become an extention of the trade professionals’ business allowing them to offer their clients a one-stop showroom, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year featuring more than 40,000 product choices in floorcovering, kitchens, baths and plumbing, including private label and all major name brands. Free custom design services are also available to the trade professionals and their clients.

        

     

    Creating Relationships. Building Success. Strengthening Community.

     

    ProSource frachisees have the unique opportuinty to play a significant role in their trade professionals’ success by connecting people, products and projects. The ProSource showroom is more than a showroom. It’s a place that creates business relationships and fosters community. It serves as a destination for small businessess to gather not only with their clients, but build upon their professional network and knowledge within the home improvement industry. Trade professionals work hard to find projects, win bids, to satisfy clients, and to end the day profitably. ProSource showrooms become the catalyst for creating relationships and building success for not only the trade professional, but the franchisee, and strengthening the local home improvement community by embracing this business philosophy.

       

     

    No Tools Required for Assembly. Trade Professionals Grow Your Business!

     

    The ProSource showroom serves as the storefront for your trade professional providing the franchisee with many benefits.

     

    • Low overhead and operating costs
    • Strong cash flow
    • No accounts receivable
    • Limited inventory
    • No retail hours
    • No installation services
    • Exceptional franchisee support
    • Extensive private brand program
    • Massive purchasing power as part of parent company CCA Global Partners
    • Low wholesale prices offered everyday

     

    Strong Franchise Foundation

     

    ProSource opened its’ first showroom in St. Louis, MO in 1991, and has grown to 139 showrooms nationwide with 66% multi-unit owned.

     

    “There’s nothing like the ProSource business model in the marketplace,” shared Ken Nash, a ProSource franchise owner since 1992 with three Minneapolis ProSource showrooms. “It fills a niche in the home improvement industry for trade professionals like builders, remodelers, installers, designers and realtors. The ProSource Showroom gives them a great private and professional atmosphere for doing business with their clients.”

     

     

    Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity