Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Looking for a great business opportunity?
- Low Investment
- Proven Business Model
- Protected Territory
- National Scheduling Center
- Online Marketing
- On-going Support
Why a Chimney Sweep Franchise?
Chimney cleaning and repair is part of a $2,000,000,000 annual market. Most companies providing services in this market are small entrepreneurs with limited technical and marketing skills.
Midtown Chimney Sweeps Franchising brings advanced technical and marketing skills into this marketplace.
We continually search for the latest in products and techniques that will bring the best possible service to our customers and the greatest profitability to our franchisees.
Our staff understands the importance of your web presence. We have a multipronged approach to giving your business the greatest web visibility.
At Midtown we understand that customer needs vary. We work to meet those needs in a way that allows us to maximize our customer value for our franchisee throughout the year.
With Midtown Chimney Sweeps, your business can hit the ground running.
The Chimney Sweep Franchise System
Protected Territories- Never worry about another franchisee taking over your area or customers. Midtown Chimney Sweeps will assign you a dedicated, protected territory.
Investment Overview- You are not alone in your investment endeavor, the Midtown Chimney Sweeps development team will walk you through the business model, funding options and schedule a day for you to meet with us face-to-face.
Marketing Support- You will be provided templates, target marketing profiles, customer acquisition advice and proprietary software to support your marketing efforts.
Scheduling Center- You will have a staff of call center support behind you, answering the phones, scheduling clients, and answering any questions with complete, concise information.
The Chimney Sweeping Market
- More than half of U.S. households (52%) have at least one fireplace or freestanding stove.
- There were approximately 1.2 fireplaces per American home in 2010, with 80 percent of the homes having at least one fireplace or stove, and 21 percent having two or more.
- 34% of wood or pellet stove owners view their stove as a major heat source.
- Over 50% of all chimney sweeps in the USA are over the age of 53. This means many are heading toward retirement, reducing the number of potential competitors.
- There is a large opportunity in this approximately $2,185,000,000 marketplace in the USA.