Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Are we the right fit for you?
The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Fitwall studio ranges from approximately $310,600 to $626,200.
- Liquid Capital over 400,000 required
- Fitwall typically works with 3-unit Area Developers
Running a franchise is like being CEO of your own business. Fitwall depends on tech savvy, entrepreneurial leaders with a hands-on approach and a proven track record.
- Have you ever run your own business?
- Have you worked in the health/fitness world before?
- Do you have past franchise experience?
Your studio should be located in a high-traffic area with good visibility and other high-end retailers.
- Population minimum of 25,000 within a 5-minute drive
- Preferably anchored by a national retailer
- Footprint of 2,000-2,400 square feet
Why own a Fitwall Studio?
- Member based, recurring revenue
- Innovation — patented Fitwall is unlike anything in the industry. It’s an individual workout station allowing us to train the body from every angle
- The 40 minute bodyweight workout is fun, effective, efficient, and the results keep members coming back
- Technology powered by FitOS — a multitude of innovative technology features. Examples: members check in on an iPad, utilize Bluetooth heart rate monitors with proprietary performance monitoring and register for classes online.
- Lower overhead, smaller footprint, easy build out
- Personal training in addition to classes
Dependable Franchise Team
You can count on our experienced leadership team composed of industry professionals, fitness veterans, and operations specialists to ensure your success.
FitOS and Fitness Monitoring:
World Class Technologies
- Immersive fitness monitoring technology that guides, monitors and shows results every workout
- Rich self-service tools for customers to schedule, purchase and review their trainging history
- The FitOS operating system for your business: sales, scheduling, customer relationship management
- The most compelling, complete and advantageous systems in the industry