Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Sizzling Taste with a Healthy Attitude!
Our mission is to be the largest and most recognized fresh and healthy alternative to other quick service brands, allowing our franchisees the opportunity for personal and professional rewards. Our company’s management has over 30 years of food franchise experience and have proven that they have a successful business concept for marketing, operating, purchasing and customer service.
We provide potential franchise partners with a well-known product line that is capable of immediate expansion and growth through the implementation of a proven successful business model. This includes a high level of customer service and a high quality product line that is growing in demand.
We have created a proven & easy operating system. Go-Grill is an easy business to operate with higher than average per customer sale. Most food items are already prepared and provided by our approved suppliers. The Go-Grill operating models are capable of fitting into most size locations from small kiosks, food courts, commercial centers and street locations and rage in size from 200-2500 square feet.
Our primary target markets include: the vast majority of individuals, both young and old, that expect fresh quality products. Our customer profile is continuously growing as people are sourcing alternatives to unhealthy fast foods. We have made eating quick, interactive, convenient, healthy and tasty!
Full Turnkey Support:
- Extensive Training
- Market Preparation
- Proven Operational Systems
- Marketing Strategies and all Creative’s
- Franchise Designs and Layouts
- Equipment, Furnishings and Decoration Specifications
- Established Regional and Local Suppliers
- Exclusive Products, Recipes and Menu Development
- Regular Communication with our Franchise Partners and their Management
- Ongoing Support and Assistance
- Sourcing and Securing only Qualified Locations
- Financing Assistance in Specific Countries and Markets
The Franchisee Must Have:
- Market Knowledge
- Sufficient Capital to Support the Development
- Good Communication Skills
- Adequate Staff and Employees to support each franchise location and they will be fully trained
- Able to Follow the Franchise Systems