Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Cooperstown Connection Franchise Opportunity
About Cooperstown Connection
Cooperstown, NY is not only the birthplace of baseball, but also the hometown of Cooperstown Connection. For over 16 years Vincent Carfagno has been operating the original location just down the road from the Baseball Hall of Fame! The original location has evolved from a small hometown store of 500 square feet to what in now a 5,000 square feet super store. Cooperstown Connection can also be found in mall locations, including the prestigious Carousel Center in Syracuse,NY.
Through our passion and “connection” to baseball we have developed relationships with players and legends of the game who return for personal appearances and signings at our stores. All merchandise in a Cooperstown Connection is officially licensed by the appropriate league or team and all autographs are certified authentic by JSA, PSA/DNA or Steiner Sports.
About Cooperstown Connection Franchise
Cooperstown Connection only carries officially licensed and/or certified merchandise from qualified varied. Our stores are stocked with a comprehensive line of sports apparel, collectables and novelties that all sports enthusiasts are looking for. Our franchise at a glance:
- Franchise Fee – $29,000.00
- Training – 2 weeks in Cooperstown or Syracuse, NY
- Total Initial Investment – $113,000 to $270,000.00
- Protected Territory – Yes
- Royalty – 6%
- Square Footage – 2,000 to 5,000
- Multi-Unit opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
We are looking for franchise owners that share our passion for sports and for providing exceptional customer service. If you can answer yes to the following questions and have a minimum of $50k in liquid capital, we want to talk to you!
- Are you tired of the daily grind in corporate America?
- Do you have a passion for sports?
- Is it time to be your own boss and control your own destiny and financial future?
Starting a Cooperstown Connection Franchise is a 5 step process:
- Submit your information below to receive more information
- We will contact you and send you our Uniform Franchise Disclosure.to review
- We will then schedule an in person Discovery Day
- We make a mutual decision whether or not to proceed.
- Sign agreement and pay initial franchise fee to secure your territory.
“Since my 2002 Hall of Fame induction, I have trusted Vinny with my autograph signings in Cooperstown every year. Vincent is one of the good and honest people found in the memorabilia industry and anyone considering an involvement in Cooperstown Connection can do so knowing they will be partnering with one of the good guys in the industry.”
~ Ozzie Smith, Baseball Hall of Famer