Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Why Choose Allegra and the Graphics Communications Industry?
- B2B – 9am- 5pm Monday- Friday
- High average ticket
- B2B – Working with professional clients and staff
- Unmatched support & sales training system
- Scalable single unit location
- Variety of work with customized solutions
- All small to medium sized businesses need our services
- No “Start Ups” here! We find a business for you!
What Differentiates Allegra?
- The Profit Mastery Program featuring facilitated Performance groups and Profit Mastery Assessment Process
- Business Assessment & Planning Process based on our Annual Operating Ratio Study that helps pinpoint areas for improvement in cost management, staffing, and a host of operational functions.
- A full-service, cost-advantaged Allegra Marketing Resource Center to execute a complete range of strategic planning and creative services for member clients.
- We offer more than 130 cost-advantaged vendor relationships to drive higher margins and increase profitably.
- Initial Training, Sales Management Training, and Virtual Sales Manager programs
Hear What Our Members Have To Say
“We chose to join Allegra because we were seeking organizational support. In fact, we especially appreciate the on-site, in-depth reviews that are part of the Profit Mastery Assessment. Before, we lacked metrics and accountability, with no one to offer the expertise that we now receive from Allegra whenever needed.”
– Allegra Marketing ∙ Print ∙ Mail in Corona, CA (converted independent printer)
“They say ‘You can’t improve what you don’t measure.’ Well, the ORS measures
Performance over two dozen ways, showing you how the most profitable Centers
are doing it. So, when you compare your numbers to their numbers, you know right
away where you need to improve.”
– Allegra Marketing ∙ Print ∙ Mail in Aiken, SC
How much will it cost?
The cost is dependent on the business size a candidate is interested in, however on average a candidate’s total investment ranges from$162,464 to $516,949 depending on the size business you are interested in purchasing. Purchasing an existing business allows for the liquid capital to vary between $100,000 and $150,000.
What locations are available?
Territories are available in both the U.S. and Canada.
What training is made available to franchise members?
At Allegra we have an initial two week training for new members. On an ongoing basis we have consultative sales management training, Virtual Sales Manager training programs, as well as, extensive online training on marketing services and sales coaching to our members.
What do I need to do to take the next step?
Make sure to submit a request from the form to the right. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.