Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Join The Supporting Strategies Team
Supporting Strategies is pleased to offer franchise opportunities. This is your chance to take advantage of the rising demand for outsourced accounting support services among small businesses.
We’ve developed a proven, scalable business model with highly automated systems and processes to deliver cost-effective accounting services to clients. Furthermore, our low overhead and variable cost delivery model enables franchisees to closely match costs to revenues.
As a Supporting Strategies franchisee, you’ll enjoy access to:
- A turn-key scalable business model
- Supporting Strategies 01 A defined, exclusive marketing territory for your Supporting Strategies Franchise that includes a minimum of 20,000 small businesses (those employing 1-100 employees)
- Access to our Virtual Key technology platform – this supported platform gives you and your team all of the technology tools necessary to manage your clients
- Business development system & support
- Team recruiting support & training programs
- Access to Supporting Strategies University & our team of SSU Coaches
- Help Desk support for your team and your clients – includes document management services and a support hotline
What Do The Fees Buy Me?
What Does the 10% Royalty Fee Buy Me?
Supporting Strategies charges franchisees a royalty fee equal to 10% of their revenue. Since the fee is tied to revenue, you don’t have to worry about overhead costs outpacing the money you’re bringing in. Better yet, we give you the freedom to operate your business from your home, which means you don’t have to lease or buy office space.
- Business Development
- Service Delivery
- Business Management
- Hiring/ Team Management
- Help Desk
What Does the $60K Franchise Fee Buy Me?
We want you to know exactly what you are purchasing when you buy a franchise with us.
- Exclusive Marketing Territory
- Operations Manual
- WorkPlace™ and Supporting Strategies University
- QuickBooks License
- Marketing Kit
- Onsite Franchisee Training
Wearing The “Bookkeeper” Hat Is Difficult…
Especially When you’re never just a bookkeeper.
Partner with supporting strategies and focus on what you do best. Supporting Strategies manages your business’ outsourced accounting so you can focus on growing your business. We custom-tailor our accounting management – and budget – to meet your business’s unique needs!
Partnering with Supporting Strategies allows your business to realize many benefits:
- Save valuable time and money
- Ensure proper management of staff, customers and vendors
- Guarantee timely access to financial information
- Minimize risk while maximizing budget
We offer the services your business needs to grow at a pace and budget that works for you.
- Bookkeeping and general accounting support
- Vendor and accounts payable management Supporting Strategies 03
- Billing and accounts receivable management
- Monthly closings and financial statements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management reporting
- Internal control design and implementation
- External audit preparation
- Payroll administration
- Design and implementation of benefits programs
- Employee policies and procedures
- New hire orientation/employee separation
- Employee file set-up and maintenance
- State and federal compliance
- Practitioner: Currently runs small bookkeeping practice
- Service Provider Background, Previously sold professional services: ADP, Insurance, Banking Services, Consulting
- MBA/BA Finance or Accounting
- Corporate Controller / CFO
The perfect Candidate has a good understanding of Finance, experience with managing and hiring, and is comfortable with Local Business Development, including networking.