Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
About Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is a true American success story serving Legit.Texas.Barbecue. across the world. In 1941, Travis Dickey opened the first location in Dallas, Texas. Franchising began in 1994 after loyal guests and bbq fanatics demanded more locations. Roland Dickey, Jr. became Chief Executive Officer in 2006 continuing the family tradition. As the fast-casual chain racks up awards and recognitions, the Dickey family still serves up the same quality barbecue recipes handed down for generations, coupled with the same brand of southern hospitality, only on a much larger scale.
At Dickey’s, we pride ourselves on serving our guests authentic, Texas-style barbecue. At 1,500 square feet, our locations offer an experience where guests feel like they are dining with family. The kitchen is an open concept where guests can see and smell the meat being smoked and the sides being prepared. When guests enter any Dickey’s location they are greeted with “Welcome to Dickey’s” and then have a conversation with the Pit Boss crafting their meal at the block.
Dickey’s Texas-Style Barbecue and Savory Sides
Long before our guests arrive, we begin slow smoking our barbecue with hickory wood smokers at every location, every day just as it was done in 1941. In fact, we are so passionate about the quality of our ingredients that our meats are rubbed by hand with family recipes passed down from earlier generations. And as you know, you can’t have great barbecue without savory sides. Dickey’s offers a variety of homestyle side options for guests that are the perfect complement to their slow-smoked meat.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit offers a successful business model, low start-up costs, multiple revenue streams and an expert Home Office support team for franchise owners. Dickey’s also ensures every owner is fully prepared to open their own location by teaching them everything from how to smoke a brisket to how to create the best Pit Crew in our three-week training course, Barbecue University. Franchise owners enjoy the following features at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit:
- 8 Revenue Streams
- Established Global Brand: Over 77 years of experience preparing, smoking, and serving the community with our award winning barbecue menu
- Our Menu: High quality Texas-style meats and a variety of savory sides
- Low franchise fees and initial investment
- Protected territories and Multi-unit development
- Multiple investment types with traditional and non-traditional sites
- Business model provide with support before, during and after your grand opening
- Innovative IT solutions
- Support from the home office in all aspects of the business including Project Managers, Site Selection, Marketing, IT, Purchasing, Regional Support, and much more