Click Here to Select This Franchise Opportunity
Mission and Concept
BuildingStars’ mission is to provide safe, clean and healthy work environments by attracting, training and motivating the best people in the industry.
Cleaning is just part of what we do at Buildingstars®. We look at the unique needs of our customer to create a total solution for their facility. We go beyond clean to create a safe and healthy work environment.
- Clean Environment: We use a comprehensive cleaning approach that may include multiple service and product options.
- Safe Environment: We develop a proactive safety plan for our customers facility, managed through our Safety Star program.
- Healthy Environment: We help to create healthy work environments through our Touch Free Restroom and Green Star program.
Since 1994, Buildingstars® has been delivering high quality facility services to customers in a variety of markets including office, medical, financial and educational institutions. With offices in St. Louis, Chicago, Phoenix, and Houston Buildingstars® is expanding rapidly throughout the United States and is emerging as a leader in the industry. Our service is complete, consistent, courteous and now environmentally-friendly through our Green Star program.
- Quality commercial cleaning company since 1994.
- Service more than 1,400 customers including corporate, office, medical, financial and educational institutions.
- Comprehensive Facility Services – A single source for all facility service needs.
- Innovative service programs including our Touch Free Restrooms and Green Star green cleaning program.
- State-of-the-art Human Resources Department
- Rising Star – Proprietary Management Development Program.
- Comprehensive Quality Control program with a history of exceeding customer expectations.
Benefits of BuildingStars
Over the years, Buildingstars® has been able to build a team of highly motivated, highly qualified, highly experienced Franchise Managers through a management development program that we call Rising Star™.
- Rising Star™ provides our Franchise Managers with a clear path for advancement from Cleaning Technician to Onsite Manager to a Corporate Manager.
- Each stage of development is supported by a state of the art training program. Advancement from one stage of management to the next is based on the Franchise Manager’s ability to successfully meet a series of performance milestones.
- Each Franchise Manager shares in the profits and their percentage increases as they advance through the program.
Safety is part of the Buildingstars® culture. Safety Star is the program we use to establish this safety culture. Safety Star is designed to prevent accidents and minimize risk. We use a pro-active approach that includes comprehensive safety training, on-going communication and safety incentives to reward those who go above and beyond industry standards.
Our Safety Star program is led by a Qualified Safety Manager who works closely with our Franchise Management team. This teamwork between our corporate staff, Franchise Managers and their Service Workers has led to measurable improvements that continue to grow:
- Buildingstars® workers’ compensation Experience Modification Rate (the industry measure of employment injuries) has been below the industry standard since 2001 and was significantly below the industry standard in 2007.
- Our work related injuries as measured by the OSHA recordable incident rate have been almost non-existent and significantly below the industry standard.
Training & Support
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: No
- Training: 1 week classroom in St. Louis plus ongoing visits to master territory by Buildingstars operations team